Anastasia Beverly Hills NORVINA® Eyeshadow Palette is a professional-quality eyeshadow palette featuring 14 whimsical shades ranging from bold and bright mattes to soft pastel metallics. Norvina’s go-to eyeshadow palette, this essential eye makeup collection delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity for all of your eyeshadow looks. The NORVINA® Eyeshadow Palette includes 7 matte and 7 metallic eyeshadow finishes, a dual-ended makeup brush and a large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging.
Norvina shares her inspiration:
“I have always wanted to create a palette that embodies my spirit. I’m a dreamer at heart and get lost in my own fantasy world daily. It’s a whimsical place that leaves you feeling carefree.”
- Dreamer (Metallic pink champagne)
- Summer (Foiled golden topaz)
- Wild Child (Duo chrome frosty pink with a magenta shift)
- Rose Gold (Metallic rosewood)
- Celestial (Duo chrome plum with a violet shift)
- Dazzling (Cool-tone bronze with a violet shift)
- Drama (Duo chrome aubergine with a cool bronze shift)
- Base (Matte eggshell)
- Soul (Matte wisteria)
- Incense (Matte dusty terra-cotta)
- Love (Matte mid-tone cool pink)
- Volatile (Matte warm charcoal)
- Eccentric (Matte dark burnt orange)
- Passion (Matte deep garnet)
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Full-pigment, easy-to-blend formula
- 14 new shades including 7 mattes and 7 metallics
- Ranges from cool and warm shades to create a variety of looks
- Luxe packaging with large mirror and double-ended brush
HOW TO APPLY
- Use the included double-ended brush and a light hand when picking up product—because the formula is full pigment, a little bit goes a long way.
- The included dual-ended eye makeup brush is compact and ideal for on-the-go application. To apply eyeshadow , use the flat end of the dual-sided brush to deposit color, highlight or pack eyeshadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end of the double-sided brush to diffuse and blend out shadow.
- For a more intense color payoff, pair metallic shades with a setting spray.
- Use the matte and metallic eyeshadows as highlight shades. Use the warm matte neutral eyeshadows for contouring and defining and the warm and cool metallic eyeshadows as accent shades.
- Apply the NORVINA® Eyeshadow Palette shades wet or dry to achieve versatility in your eyeshadow application and help you transition from day to night wear.
- For a defined lash line, apply the deeper matte shades.
- To create a gradient smokey eye, use a cool-tone shade for contouring and a warm-tone shade to blend out. The contrast between warm and cool tones will make for a high-impact eye makeup look.