1- If you have loved the Y2K look or the brighter and audacious eye color, makeup Neon Eyeshadow Palette should be your choice. But remember not any glow-in-the-dark eyeshadow palette. Instead, it should be the DE'LANCI 24 Color Neon Eyeshadow.
- Palette Glow in the Dark.
- As the trend of offering the negative space with neon eyeliner or just the shadow has been dominating the Milan, London, Paris, and New York fashion weeks. So, why should you stay away from recreating that runway model's eyes? With the Neon Eyeshadow Palette offered by De'Lanci, you can capture the glamour of the runway show-stoppers with this eyeshadow palette. It's time to put on the show and revolutionize the look with these fantastic 24 eyeshadows.
- These highly pigmented, long-lasting, fall-free DE'LANCI 24 Color Neon Eyeshadow Palette Glow in the Dark is a way to give a compelling, richly toned look of the pros. With this palette of amazing hues, step up your makeup game with a versatile eye look.
- The palette is designed for every skin tone and occasion. The Neon Eye Shadow palette boasts of having UV eyeshadow, so let your eyes shine bright in the dark too. In addition, the easy-to-apply, full coverage palette lets your inner artist run free with creativity.
Bonus: You can use this palette on your face, lips, body, and even hair and experiment with your look while pushing the envelope a bit further with your makeup and expression.
2 - Features
A compact Neon Eyeshadow Palette by De’Lanci is a must on every girl’s vanity. Whether you want to use it for a demure no-make-up look or go over the top with a zombie eye makeup look. DE'LANCI 24 Color Neon Eyeshadow Palette Glow in the Dark can become your best friend.
- Dimension: 20.8 x 14.4 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 268g
- Colors: 24 neon colors with matte shades and glitter
- Pentagram Glitters: 5
- Matte shadows: 5
- Pressed Glitter Neon shadows: 6 that shines under UV lighting and dark
- All the shades are bright with perfect texture under normal lighting.
A shade guide:
- The lightest colors work well as a brow highlighter.
- The matte or shimmer of a shade darker than the lightest can be applied as a base
- Second darkest use it on the crease to define the eyes
- The darkest shades on the outer corner of the eyes.
- On top of it add the glitter.
You can also combine the colors and glitters to create a unique look. Let your imagination flow with this palette. You can use the colors the way you want to, there is no hard and fast guideline.